71 weight loss tips – NUMBERS 1-10
To lose weight you need to go about it the same way you would achieve anything. Set realistic goals, expectations and fill yourself with the most up-to-date knowledge out there.
1. . Write it downStudies have shown that simply writing down your workouts will help keep you in the gym longer and keep you progressing.
2. Workout with a buddy
Working out with a partner increases motivation and who doesn’t like to talk to someone while they are having an endorphin rush?
3. Plan your meals out every SundayIt will help keep you on track and spend less money.
4. Progressive overloadProgressive overload is extremely important for fat burn and muscle gain.
5. Eat 6 times a day
Eating more often boosts your metabolism throughout the day.
6. Set realistic expectations
To lose weight using a proper diet and exercise plan expect to lose 1-3 pounds a week. Chances are that if you are losing more than that you’re probably cheating with pills or taking some sort of diaretic.
7. Stop dietingYOYO diets or pills are NOT good for your body, so do not do it no matter who is endorsing it.
8. If you are hungry at night, have cerealA recent research study concluded that people that snacked on cereal instead of their chips counterparts lost more weight.
The gym was created for working out not taking 10 minute breaks between sets.
10. Prioritize your goalsWhat do you want to get out of your workouts? Why not train that way. A lot of people want to bulk up and then do 130 minutes of cardio. Sit down and think out your workout in accordance to your goals.
Weight Loss, weight loss tips
via Top4You http://ift.tt/1LFwd8X