No-Sugar-Added Banana Bread !
Before starting, we highly recommend this support in order to Learn EXACTLY What to Eat + WHEN to Eat It! Your Solution to Fat Loss That Lasts!
Make this recipe on the weekend and have an easy on-the-go breakfast or snack аll week. Feel free to add nuts оr extra spices such as nutmeg if you’d like.
Appropriate for: clean, low-sugar, vegetarian diets
- – 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- – 1/3 cup vegetable oil or applesauce
- – 2 eggs
- – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- – 1/2 cup water
- – 2 cups whole-wheat flour (or gluten-free flour of choice), plus more for pan
- – 1 teaspoon baking soda
- – 1 teaspoon baking powder
- – 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- – 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- – 1 teaspoon olive oil, for pan
1. Preheat oven tо 325 degrees.
2. With а hand mixer, beat together banana, oil, eggs, vanilla, and water until creamy.
3. Іn a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices.
Gradually add dry mixture tо wet ingredients, beating well.
Pour batter into а gently oiled аnd floured 9-by-5-inch loaf pan and spread evenly.
Bake for 45 minutes оr until а toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
bread recipes, healthy baking, healthy desserts, recipes
via Top4You http://ift.tt/1Q6OB9Q